Rules and Regulations
1. The standing Rules and regulations of the Institute shall be binding on all students. This may be changed without prior intimation to the students.
2. Gold ornaments or other valuable items or any kind of electrical apparatus are not allowed to be kept.
3. Cadets are not allowed to keep more than about Rs. 1000/- in cash with them, Excess cash should be deposited with the cashier and can be withdrawn in lots of Rs. 1000/-.
4. Uniform is to be worn at all times during training. Very few civilian clothes are to be brought for their regular use. In case any student found not in the proper uniform during training, he has to Penalize for the day.
5. Cadets are permitted ‘shore leave’ in uniform only on Sundays between 07.00 and 20.00 hours.
6. Cadets are not allowed to stay out of the campus at night under any circumstances. Parents are instructed not to make any request for the same.
7. Visitors are permitted only on Sundays between 09.00 and 18.00 hours.
8. The use of tobacco and alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Institute. If the candidate is found in alcoholic condition or under drug effect, this would cause immediate rustication from the Institute .Institute's decision in this case will be final. No appeal against the decision will entertained from parents or guardians.
9. Long hair, moustaches and beards are not allowed during the period of training. Sikh candidates are exempted from this.
10. The following are prohibited in the hostel
Fire arms of any kind
Pets or livestock of any description.